We are hiring
We are a team at Yandex that develops inner infrastructure for services to build their interfaces upon.
We are friendly, open-minded and easy going spread between offices in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Minsk, Ekaterinburg, Odessa and Simferopol with a number of interesting and challenging tasks.
We work with BEM technologies in its entirety and are looking for front-end developers that are not afraid of challenges!
- BEM technologies, of course;
- medium and large-scale projects development experience;
- cross-browser development experience;
- VCS (Git, SVN) basic knowledge;
- proficiency in HTML and CSS.
Would be great if you have:
- own open-source projects or you take part in anyone;
- Unix command line and script languages knowledge;
- desire and skills to write technical articles and documentation;
- proficiency in spoken and written English.
- being a team player.
- full-time employment in Yandex office;
- free working schedule up to certain limits is possible upon agreement.
You will be working in a well-conditioned office with free meals and paid working literature included. We also cover travel and accomodation expences for forein candidates traveling to onside interview. We help with relocation as well. If you are a foreign citizen requiring a working permit, we help in gaining one for Russia and Ukraine.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please submit your CV with a link to your GitHub profile and current projects to firstname.lastname@example.org any time you like.
Current Yandex openings:
Current non-Yandex openings requiring BEM knowledge: