Here are some latest links that we have found on the topic:
- React BEM helper by Marco Hamersma (@marcohamersma) from Berlin.
- BEM classnames by Hayato Mizuno (@pocotan001) from Tokyo.
- React BEM by Cuzzo Yahn (@cuzzo) from LA.
- bem-cn from Alexander Burtsev (@albburtsev) from Moscow.
- b_ by Mikhail Davydov (@azproduction) from Berlin.
- Flexible Grid System BEM CSS by Doğukan Güven (@dnomak) from Turkey.
- A PostCSS plugin to lint BEM-style CSS by Nicolas Gallagher (@necolas) from San Francisco (Twitter) and David Clark from Turkey.
- BEM Constructor by Daniel Guillan (danielguillan) from Barcelona. It's a Sass-library that gives you syntax sugar to describe independent objects in BEM style.
- _bemify — Sass mixens that help you to write .scss in BEM style, by Franz Heidl (@franzheidl) from Berlin.
- Front-end Elements Dictionary or a set of popular naming for classes in BEM style by Vladimir Rodkin from Saint Petersburg.
- GETFLAT — demo project build on Angular-BEM + LESS and Gulp by Vladimir Titsky (@catindev) from Karaganda.
- bnsf framework by Alexander Savin (@apsavin) migrated to ENB build.
Add yours in comments!