ENB — a tool for building web projects.
To build projects based on BEM methodology, ENB uses special modules with a knowledge about an each technology.
Modules can be enabled via packages that are described below.
- enb-bem-techs — the core technologies to build BEM-based projects.
- enb-css — for building
- enb-stylus — for building
- enb-autoprefixer — for an
- enb-bh — for building BH templates.
- enb-xjst — for building BEMHTML and BEMTREE based on XJST.
- enb-bemxjst — for building BEMHTML and BEMTREE based on
- enb-bem-examples — for building BEM-based examples.
- enb-bem-docs — for building BEM documentation.
- enb-bem-tmpl-specs — for building and running BEM templates.
- enb-magic-platform — a platform and development server to build BEM-based projects.
Use the project-stub installation guide to create a BEM project that is configured for using ENB as a build tool.
© 2014 YANDEX LLC. Code licensed by Mozilla Public License 2.0.
- Read nextenb-bem-techs